AIM
cerrax3

Old vs New Zelda Old vs New Zelda

Interesting.

Good history of Zelda thing, though it was very vague.

One of the pictures you used for Ganon was not Ganon. It was Agnanahim (sp?).

Simple and somewhat enjoyable. Nothing great. Meh.

RyuXKen responds:

I also used Ganondorf and it was not ganon, so what.

Kiss from a rose Kiss from a rose

Ummm...

I was hoping the title was the only thing that this flash had in common with Seal :P Uggghh...
Anyway, aside from sappy love song/story, the artwork wasn't bad, but side from still frames and blatant abuse of anime techniques utilizing said still frames, this doesn't stand out as anything of amazing quality. I won't blam something like this because it is done nicely, but there's nothing new, exciting, or amazing about this.

§Arbiter§ MAC6 - TANKMEN Theme §Arbiter§ MAC6 - TANKMEN Theme

Yupyupyup

I could definitely see this in a Tankmen flash. Some kind of funny battle scene with the pseudo-epic feel you have here! :P Or just a fun montage of scenes and then a title screen. This has massive potential!

As for the song, creative and catchy, lots of little nuances keep it fresh. I like it! Good work! Hope to see this in the flash! Great production as always.

T7th Avenue (Tankmen theme) T7th Avenue (Tankmen theme)

This is perfect.

Seriously. Utah's crazy if he doesn't pick this for Tankmen. Totally awesome. Its perfect for Tankmen in every way.

T7online responds:

Utah must be crazy then ;)

Even though it didn't get picked i'm still extremely happy you dropped by to tell me what you thought of it :D

Tank world Tank world

Wow. This song is nuts.

Holy cow that is some crazy guitar. This is inetresting. Nice work and good luck in MAC6 AUGUST!

darkkloud responds:

thanks bro, good luck to you too.